Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things that have made me laugh this week..

Phew....it felt so good to write all that, now your not gonna be able to shut me up.

Just one additional random note, in regards to item #7 on my "rules of engagement", the following things have made me laugh this past week:

1) My sister's response to my cancer news "How'd you get that?"
Good question! Wish I had an answer for that one.

2) Lori answering the phone "cancer watch 2009" when I call her.

3) Kat explaining to me that cancer is not a hobby! "I thought you took up fly fishing," she said.

4) Jeanine telling me "dont think this means you are getting a discount now"

5) Chuck explaining how he wants to stick his unmentionables in the Dyson hand dryer at Tag.

6) Dan offering to get my blood boiling by yelling at me and waving around, well again some other type of unmentionables.

Thanks all for making me laugh!

2 comments:

  1. This a great blog. Laughter may very well be the best medicine. I think you are on to creating your own line of greeting cards! And that isn't a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot "Diary of a Worm", when the worm tells his sister "No matter how long you stare in the mirror, your face will still look like your butt" BaHa Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete